Buy a Home
Find Your Dream Home!
Whether you are looking to buy your first home, your last, or something in between, let ERA’s team of real estate professionals help you along your way!
Avoid the costly mistakes many home buyers make and maximize your next home purchase. Your ERA Real Estate Agent will help you find the answers to these frequently asked real estate questions.
Homebuyers: A List of Real Estate Questions to Ask Your Realtor!
- What home can I afford?
- What is included in the closing costs?
- Is there a strategy to making an offer on a home?
- Are home warranties required?
Tip: Knowledge you gain today, can save you headaches down the road! Here are a few more real estate questions as you start your home search.
- What do insulation “R” values mean?
- Should I be concerned if a home has asbestos?
- What kind of insurance do I need?
- The home I am looking at was built before 1978 – how do I know if it has lead paint?
- What are the pros and cons of various plumbing systems?
- How do I know if the windows are energy efficient?